For Online Classroom Training
PRO Driving School offers a link to the 24 hrs online classroom to Ohio students in place of the in-person classroom. This provides the opportunity to take the class in your own home.
(if you have already registered)
The mandatory 8 hrs behind-the-wheel instruction is provided at the teen's convenience and around the instructor's availability. In-car training consists of one-on-one training, 2 hours per day for 4 days.
- Students must have their valid Temporary ID Card, proper eye wear and BTW sheet present for every drive and prepared for adverse conditions.
- Student's are picked up at home, however arrangements can be made to be picked up at school or work.
- Before a student can schedule In-car training;
- 1) must Enroll and be paid in full
- 2) must have 24 hour original certificate from the online course provider
- MAKE SURE NAME ON IT MATCHES TEMPORY PERMIT BEFORE SUBMITTING TO US
- 3) Fill out the PRO;
- Online Training Agreement Form & Medical Release Form (Can be uploaded on the students account)
ONCE DOCUMATION IS AT THE MAIN OFFICE YOU WILL RECIEVE A DISCUSSION ON STUDENTS ACCOUNT CONFIRMING NEXT STEP.
Please refrain from calling office until after you have recieved that discussion. Thank you
Students have 6 months to complete the 8 hours of behind-the-wheel portion with us.
Use the check list below;
Original Certificate of Enrollment
Original Certificate of Completion
Online Training Agreement Form
*Once all above documents are at the office, your paperwork will be processed and mailed.
Schedule your road test when you have the certificate in hand from us, Thank you.
You may visit Ohio B.M.V. at bmv.ohio.gov to schedule your road test.